I’m a NY-based actor with a very wide range of training: from working with David Mamet and William H. Macy at the Atlantic Acting Conservatory, to studying Balinese Mask in Bali, experimental Grotowski work in Belgrade, and improvisation in Calgary. I’m particularly passionate about getting involved early in the creative process so that I can help people articulate and realize their vision.
I’ve performed in films and TV, in web-series and industrial commercials, in regional and off-off-Broadway theatre, recorded audiobooks and done VO work … examples can be seen in the “Reels” section of this site. I also create my own work: since 2007, I’ve produced two features, fifteen shorts, and am developing a webseries and five more features through my production company, Well-Drawn Dog Productions.
– After a couple of years of sitting on the fence, I finally joined SAG-AFTRA!
– This month I’ll be playing the role of Peter in “Alternate Side”, a web series about a down-on-his-luck therapist who is forced to hold therapy sessions in his car during alternate side parking hours.
– I shot an NYU thesis film, “Memorabilia”, in April.
– My feature film Yesterday last year had its World Premiere at the 2017 Sci-Fi-London Film Festival in April 2017, and will be screening at Other Worlds Austin and the Roswell Sci-Fi Film Festival in June!
– A member of “The New Suicide Squad” in a Billy on the Street segment
– A member of a Donald Trump rally in a Late Night with Seth Meyers sketch